Thread: The Weather Sucks

The Weather Sucks

A Jet-stream loop of horribleness has landed in my territory of the Eastern United States. With this over head super sonic headwind comes moisture from the Gulf of Mexico. This means in one day moisture moves up this trough and over my head, swift, wet, and powerful T-storms included. Last night and many nights to come its forecast-ed we will be overwhelmed with water and lightning shows. It is at this time I shut off my system to avoid losing my system, memory, and everything I have stored in this case.

If you see my numbers are less than normal it is due to Mother Nature taking her torment out on our part of the world!

End of Rant

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

If it is any consolation, we have nice weather now in North-Western Europe!
    (but I had a very cold and wet city trip to Hamburg, Germany last week)

A beautiful day here in South Eastern Washington. The sun is out, getting warm, the air-conditioner is working away. Before too much longer I'll be having to shut stuff down because of heat.

Glorious sunny day mid 20s(C) here in Sydney today.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Weather is good here today but this past weekend we had lots of rain and some flooding. Lots of power outages, my rigs went offline for a couple of days because I was out of town... oh well...

Forecast is more wet weather followed by more low pressure systems moving in which means more rain. Some day it must stop, some day!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...