Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OGame

OGame

OGame is a strategic space simulation game with thousands of players competing with each other simultaneously. All you need to play is a standard web browser.

What is OGame about?
    As an intergalactic emperor you have the possibility to strengthen your influence throughout the galaxies by numerous strategies. Beginning your rulership at your homeworld you begin to build an economic and military infrastructure with your resources. Researching new techniques and upgrading your buildings and researches gives you access to superior technologies and improved weapon systems. During the game you have the option to colonize planets and to create alliances together with friendly emperors. Trading with other players and fighting against enemy empires helps you to get the resources you need to prosper even more quickly.

Do you know this game? We at DPRGI (my Distributed Computing Group) are going crazy with this beautiful online game :shock:

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Sounds like "Elite" which I used play on the BBC Acorn micro (ouch ! that was a long time ago)

[edit]
    over 200 players already
    http://www.ogame.org/
    [/edit]
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

I think that users are more than only 200... In OGame forum thera are 6,700 users registred.

We are playing in Universe 4.
    REGOLO: Athlon XP Barton 2800+@2400 (210*11) on ASUS A7N8X-X, CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 6000Cu, Kingston 512MB 2.5-3-3-9, DVD-RW SONY DRU-700A, IBM Deskstar 60GB and 120GB ATA100, ASUS V6600 Deluxe 32MB, Case Thermaltake Xaser

Hello, my name is Moshy.
    You will find me on my planet Therpiia in universe 4.
    I am looking to mine, only, and will need protection. In return, I will supply those who protect me with needed minerals for their fleet.
    Please contact me via the best method, as I am new to universes and do not fully understand everything yet; please feel free to give me tips and pointers. (I spent most of my life in the subspace to your universes.)
    Thank you,
    God's speed!
    Moshy

I am playing this game too....I think I may be getting addicted.
    Computer Repair in Clarksville, TN
    http://ClarksvillePCRepair.com

Just signed up.

Universe 4
    Name: gamer007
    Planet: Pythagoras :P

Any tutorial? I don't really get what to do.

Just made an alliance, AMD Users, the tag is [AMD].

EDIT: Found the tutorial.

EDIT2: meckano, I sent you a message.

spjeff69, I accepted your app. Hope you don't mind, but I'm using the banner on top of the site as our logo. I just uploaded to imageshack. Also, I just made you admin.

EDIT3: Just made a post in the Alliance section of the forums, hoping we can get some members into the team. :P

which tutorial did you find and are using?

i have applied to join AMD aswell.

Empty_5oul, AMDave, I've accept your apps.

The tutorial is here: http://www.ogame-tutorial.de/eng/

NOTE: To get people on your buddylist, you need to click on the coordinates of your friend, but 1st you need deterium. meckano replied to my PM and said you need 10 deterium to go to other coordiantes or clicking on "Galaxy".

am I wrong, or does this mean they are responsible if i die, and even more so if I do it willfully or by gross negligence:

Section 8: Liability

OGame is not liable for any damages caused by the use of OGame, except for damages that were caused willfully or by gross negligence as well as all damages from death or personal injury. OGame therefore reminds users that excessive participation in computer games involves the risk of serious personal injury.

lmao.

lol

EDIT: Found this nice tips site. Looks like it's more on those far into the game: http://www.ogametips.com/

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast