Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gerasim has work

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    I see I have caught a few batches every now and then but I haven't been keeping track of the credits. Rest easy Nflight, you're still ahead of me.

SerVal = I can't understand your message forum to make a post. I am seeing this on my Event Log

6/9/2016 3:27:17 PM | Gerasim@home | Creating 64 tasks for ATI GPU
    6/9/2016 3:27:17 PM | Gerasim@home | Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    6/9/2016 3:27:17 PM | Gerasim@home | Failed create 64 tasks. No work sent for app prime_search, plan_class=ati

I hope this gives you insight to what is happening as I can not get work units until this glitch is fixed...

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

SerVal I just downloaded nearly 400 work units, all of them are still waiting to upload. I stopped the download as until you can upload all of my finished work units I will work on other projects.

Site Admin
    Wow, what just happened? Something flooded my computer, I haven't looked at it for a few days and all of a sudden I'm doing 30K credits/day? Free-DC's charts show us going through the roof, we have more credits today than any other team.

Did SerVal give us access to the secret stash of WUs?

The secret stash is all gone I had to switch back over to MooWrapper because we together chewed through them all. Unless you still have a horde of WU's then I am on the wrong end of the stick.

Site Admin
    My computer is crunching through some Gerasim WUs right now, I don't know when they arrived though, they might be left overs from yesterday. I have Milkyway as a backup so the GPU never sleeps.

Distribution of tasks for the application 'primeSearch" is suspended due to the fact that E.Vatutin added a new application and tasks.
    Details he describes later on the site of the project after its report on the conference in Dubna. (something about Latin squares diagonal).

Translated from Russian;

The project added 1.2 million. WU'shek and new billing module (versions 1.9.1 and 1.9.2 for x86 and x64). The aim of the new experiment is the analysis of the asymptotic behavior in the problem of the formation of diagonal Latin squares of a given order. More information about this can be read here: http://forum.boinc.ru/default.aspx?g...3255#post83255. On this topic at the conference "Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education" https://indico-new.jinr.ru/conferenc...y.py?confId=85 accepted publication Vatutin EI, Zaikin OS, Zhuravlev AD, Manzuk MO, Kochemazov SE, Titov VS Using grid systems for enumerating combinatorial objects on example of diagonal Latin squares, these calculations are its development.

1.2 million new WU's and new computing unit (versions 1.9.1 and 1.9.2 for x86 and x64 platforms) were added to the project. The aim of the new experiment is the analysis of the asymptotic behavior in the problem of getting diagonal Latin squares of selected order. More information can be found here: http://forum.boinc.ru/default.aspx?g...3255#post83255 (in Russian). On this topic the article Vatutin E.I., Zaikin O.S., Zhuravlev A.D., Manzuk M.O., Kochemazov S.E., Titov V.S. Using grid systems for enumerating combinatorial objects on example of diagonal Latin squares was accepted to the conference "Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education" https://indico-new.jinr.ru/conferenc...y.py?confId=85. These calculations are its development.

Gerasim has error messages too

Haven't changed any setting for this project, yet -even after resetting:

4-9-2016 02:35:36 | Gerasim@home | Resetting project
    4-9-2016 02:35:41 | Gerasim@home | Master file download succeeded
    4-9-2016 02:35:47 | Gerasim@home | Sending scheduler request: To fetch work.
    4-9-2016 02:35:48 | Gerasim@home | Scheduler request completed: got 0 new tasks
    4-9-2016 02:35:48 | Gerasim@home | Invalid request received. Cannot load request into xml-document. The 'venue' start tag on line 136 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'global_preferences'. Line 162, position 3.

And after detaching and re-attaching:

4-9-2016 03:47:43 | Gerasim@home | Detaching from project
    4-9-2016 03:47:53 | | Fetching configuration file from http://gerasim.boinc.ru/get_project_config.php
    4-9-2016 03:48:11 | Gerasim@home | Master file download succeeded
    4-9-2016 03:48:17 | Gerasim@home | Sending scheduler request: Project initialization.
    4-9-2016 03:48:18 | Gerasim@home | Scheduler request completed: got 0 new tasks
    4-9-2016 03:48:18 | Gerasim@home | Invalid request received. Cannot load request into xml-document. The 'venue' start tag on line 124 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'global_preferences'. Line 150, position 3.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 09-04-2016 at 03:04 AM. Reason: e

Remove the XML document file and try and see if you can retrieve work units that way! Wait you have a xml file that has more then 128 lines to it, what did you do write a book?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast