The Problem:
Inside the Task Manager I noticed a program increasing in duplication by leaps and bounds. It is an Oracle product that is needed but, Skype does not tell the initiator to stop producing this new executable after it has produced another and another at a rate of over 200 new executables a second. (I saw over 6300, then 6500, then 6700 and I knew I have a virus, it acts like a Trojan) This of course locks up the system and will not allow the system to operate as it should.

The problem is called javaws.exe (Web Starter) Online Link Same OS too

To be able to reach any other program on the computer I had to hard reboot the system, then restart the system and open the Task Manager ASAP and once the Skype showed up in the processes, then I end Process on the executable. This immediately increased the functionality of the computer. I was able to go into each area of the computer and update all programs so everything is running as it should be, It’s the MAIN exe of Skype that is initiating this repetitive action. Skype Program is also up to date, Java is also up to date, All programs on Default listings are up to date. No other programs on that computer are not functioning except Broderbund Printing software which no one has touched in nearly a year! I opened Malware and did a short scan, and its up to date, the Symantec Virus program is up to date on all fronts.

Once the Skype program is up and running as soon as the computer comes up the duplication begins, in my second Hard reboot of the system I was able to access the Task manager and Process tab and watch the duplication before my eyes. That is when I knew I had to hard reboot the system and delve into observing as it happened. If you could ask around if anyone has this problem and if they wish to see about fixing it otherwise no one running:

Win 7 OS Professional edition
i7 Core Intel Processor
with 6 GB of memory will be able to run Skype.

With Skype off the computer works really well for it is 8 years old.