I am attempting to reach 200,000,000 on my total Points values at this time and for this reason. Between January 20th 2017 and February 10th 2017 I may be offline except for my cell phone. I am not moving far away, just 4 miles down the road. I am looking into Internet access ASAP but there are too many options which are plaguing my attention scope. I want internet and I need television, My Cell Phone is with AT&T and they don't offer service in the area I am moving too. But, there is a CO of Verizon just 1 block away!!! [Woo Hoo] I am not a fan of Comcast but there is a wireless node in the area as there is a signal I could possibly hack into. I would prefer to be a good paying citizen and pay for my services for Pete's sake though.

There are plenty of these add on programs - Like KlowdTV, Netlfix, Amazon Prime, Sling TV, etc etc etc... Now which ones give me the local channels for news about my local area. I like TBS, TNT, Discovery, History and Cooking Channels. News; I prefer to go the extreme area's where I can get just what I am after and not the crap I have to take. I like movie's, I like to watch them with out commercials, lately the commercials has gotten too many commercials which I am pissed about.

I need access to the internet, and I want serious bandwidth, of course my system will be an upgrade due march 2017. I am looking at (2) Titan X Hybrids, plus [1] W-5100 Radeon AMD GPU. Should be faithful at reaching high scores pretty quick. Finding the right person to build this mega-cruncher is where the serious search is on.

Any questions leave me an email or message through this website. I am excited to move now that I have this opportunity.