Thread: Stats...

Stats...

It looks like the stats for F@H are not updating, and haven't for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith75 View Post
    It looks like the stats for F@H are not updating, and haven't for quite some time.
    These are the values that should be showed and here is our Folding score with FreeDC, if it helps getting our own stats right too.

Perhaps our stats are still pulled from the old Folding server (vspx27.stanford.edu), instead of https://folding.stanford.edu/ ??
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 02-13-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Fast team page for folding: https://apps.foldingathome.org/teamstats/team13129.html
    I should be appearing soon, I built a Mint 19.3 system with a leftover Pentium E5500 and a dito nVidia GT630

Edit: Soon at within 24 hours my first three WUs must have completed. Took some manual effort tho let the client use the GT630, but it is running fine now.

GT630 is one $%#& way of describing a card. There are actually two Fermi and two Kepler versions.
    You don't want the GF-108 equipped Fermi's, they only have 96 shaders. They only differ in the type of RAM: DDR3 vs DDR5.
    My GT630 has a GK107 GPU with 192 shaders, but the best GT630 '(Rev. 2)' has a GK208 and 384 shaders...as much as my GTX650.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 03-27-2020 at 12:59 PM.

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    I have been working through work related responses lately and was wondering how the DC community was pivoting to this.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/15661...d-for-covid-19

I will try to catch up on this as I still have a few GPUs that can be re-employed.

Be well. All of you.
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by AMDave View Post
    I have been working through work related responses lately and was wondering how the DC community was pivoting to this.
    On Tom's Hardware "ServeTheHome recent joined the Tom's Hardware team with an impressively-fast Gigabyte G481-S80 server armed with a whopping eight Nvidia Tesla P100-SXM2's running for the cause. "

So I tried connecting to Folding @ Home on a few computers.
    I haven't run this non-BOINC project for a few years.
    1. It forgot my username and password on their forum; no biggie as I just registered again with the same credentials.
    2. The user interface has improved dramatically, it is easier to get started.
    3. They use a passkey which is damned annoying as it is really hard to install on another computer that isn't setup for email.
    4. One of the reasons I stopped FAH years ago was the lack of tasks - same problem still persists. Computers are cheap and plentiful - there is no excuse for any project to run out of work continuously - the admin(s) needs to learn how PrimeGrid do it to see how a well run project performs under load.
    5. Looks as KeithW has been busy over the years - quite a substantial lead but without work units it is impossible to catch-up.
    6. bok's stats give an error when I try to refresh the page; I have PM'd him at Free-DC.
    7. Does Rosetta pay any better in Cobblestones now or is it still as mean and nasty as it used to be? At least I'd earn BOINC points running it for COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    Fast team page for folding: https://apps.foldingathome.org/teamstats/team13129.html
    I should be appearing soon, I built a Mint 19.3 system with a leftover Pentium E5500 and a dito nVidia GT630
    And this is in fact the only Folding list I appear on for the team, my first three packages now all having completed and validated. I installed BOINC alongside and added Rosetta for the times Folding has no WUs, Rosetta even offering WUs called something-COVID-19-something