Looks like there's a crunching challenge already taking place on PrimeGrid, from BOINC BAM :
PGCrunchathlonApr17a.jpg

This will overlap with PrimeGrid's own Mathematics Awareness Month Challenge which starts in a few days (April 7th to 22nd), but I think credits will count for both anyway. Any PrimeGrid tasks will count for the BAM challenge, but only PSP LLR ones for the main PrimeGrid one, see http://www.primegrid.com/forum_threa...ap=true#106544 (as it stands at the moment anyway, though it has changed and been moved from the original dates due to a big push on one of their sieve sub-projects, which seems to have had the related forum threads removed or hidden as I can't find much about that any more! Keep your eye on the main PrimeGrid web page for any last minute changes, but I'm hoping it'll go ahead as planned now.

I'll start getting ready for it tomorrow and let my other projects finish or suspend them with no new tasks so that PrimeGrid takes prime position again for the duration of the challenge. Feel free to join in if interested!