Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8. BOINC Pentathlon

My goal was 10M, I've just passed that but still have quite a few cached so will let them run down over the next few days.

Great Job Paul!! thanks for the Help, I also want to Congratulate Tweeder for making the Top 100 in Einstein@ Home, Nice Job !!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

My Current Goal is to run Einstein up to 14M, and Cosmology up to 250K, then move on to other projects that need a correction in upward movement.

Thanks, it been a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul AMD View Post
    Thanks, it been a pleasure.
    You can repeat the pleasure with each project's GPU application(s), temperatures permitting.
    Your setup was quite impressive at Einstein and could be just as impressive with e.g. Albert, Einstein's beta-project.
    And when your GPUs are double-precision capable, you can turn them on MilkyWay too.

I still have 500+ Einstein work units to go and 400+ pending. I guess that's what happens when you run with a 7 day cache. I have been looking at making a run on Collatz and may give Primegrid a go too once the Einstein work units finish off.

On the CPU side it looks like Amicable Numbers may be the best pay off so may do a few of them.

I should clarify, I will only be running the three best GPU's due to the heat issues.
    Last edited by Paul AMD; 05-29-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Amicable Numbers is both CPU and GPU. CPU-wise, Citizen Science Grid can also be rewarding. Some PrimeGrid subprojects (most actually) are CPU-only.
    Collatz and PrimeGrid's GFN and PPS Sieve are prime GPU targets (GPUGrid too, perhaps?)

Looks like I will be heading to my new CPU project early Cosmology ran out of work units over nite in the area I was crunching. Now on to Rosetta. Once the Einstein run out (2 day cache and 160+ Pending) I am heading over to GPUGrid to raise my numbers up there as well.

Amicable numbers project brought in some awesome numbers on my single GTX-1080 ( avg 600k per day)

Collatz will bring you serious numbers as my single GPU mentioned above brought me an avg of 4.3M points per day!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789