Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramjet Memorial Challenge

You all impress me with the huge outputs that keep us high in the points values. Keep this up for another day and we will have made an impression to beat next year.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Yay we regained 4th place.

You just earned a Gold badge for the contribution you've made to Beta Testing.

You just earned a Diamond 5 Year badge for the contribution you've made to Microbiome Immunity Project.

2 badges today. This is fun.

Congrats on the badges. The Beta Testing is a hard one to get. You could build a nice collection at the rate your going
    We are down to the final hours of the race and have a tight race to keep our 4th position.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1478963 View Post
    Congrats on the badges. The Beta Testing is a hard one to get. You could build a nice collection at the rate your going
    We are down to the final hours of the race and have a tight race to keep our 4th position.
    We did end as 4th, I almost have a ruby badge for Smash Childhood Cancer now and am slowly crawling to a bronze Beta testing badge.

4th place is a very nice tribute to Ramjet and others I think. I appreciate all the efforts on this race by our team and others as I know crunching can be very costly. I don't think we would have maintained 4th place if it wasn't for everybody that helped in this race. One machine less and we could have been in 5th place :P

Congrats on the badges Dirk, it is always nice to get some upgrades during a race. I am still short 16.5 years on my next badge upgrade. This should be achieved by the end of the heating season with Ramjets Pharm, my brothers and my more efficient machines.

Well Done Everybody

I also gained a ruby badge - well done Team.

Great job everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed this race. Now on the next over at Primegrid.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    Great job everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed this race. Now on the next over at Primegrid.
    Why is my name not here? It should be.

Better ask why over at Primegrid forum.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast