Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Second Gen Ryzens are out!

NeoGen I think the first set of temperature readings were false as I used Speccy and it doesn't seem to support the Ryzen 2 series of CPUs yet. There hasn't been an upgrade to it yet. The second set of readings were from HWMonitor latest version and it does support Ryzen 2s. Maybe the thermal pad thing got squashed? It was certainly hard to install the original Wraith cooler.

Anyhow it has the Noctua cooler and thermal paste now.

This evening I have replaced the PSU from an old 750W no name to a Corsair AX860. It is running NumberFields @ Home but still randomly locks up. Now I'm trying 75% CPU and 50% of CPU time in BOINC's preferences. Will see if it runs OK now.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    And just talking about Noctua, they announced today a new flagship line of fans: https://noctua.at/en/noctua-presents...ux-line-nf-p12

Noctua presents next-generation NF-A12x25 120mm fan, 140mm adaptor and redux line NF-P12
    Noctua today presented its much-anticipated next-generation 120x25mm A-series fan and the complementary NA-SFMA1 adaptors that allow it to be used on 140mm based watercoolers. The new NF-A12x25 is the first fan made of Noctua’s novel Sterrox® LCP material and integrates the company’s latest innovations in aerodynamic engineering in order to achieve an unprecedented level of quiet cooling performance. While the NF-A12x25 becomes the new flagship model in the 120mm range, the classic NF-P12 will be reissued in the streamlined, more affordable redux line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12