Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seti@Home Beta challenge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Seti@Home Beta challenge

Seti@Home Beta challenge 20-6/27-6 for those of us who are interested.
    Seti@Home Beta at least reports credit to the BOINC comminity, unlike WCG at the moment

P.S. Your WCG credits DO arrive in the BOINC manager, that seems unaffected by GDPR...

Last edited by Dirk Broer; 06-21-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Tweeder, Clifton Peele and me are in 4th, with a little help we might even pass the Francophones

Initializing.....

Cannot, or rather will not, go full burn in the summer heat for a "minor challenge" however the pride of the fleet, the daily driver, and the old 82W total wattage draw have been added to the fight. Work suspended on other projects, but a bit of a backlog to work through. I may toss in a few more low wattage machines before the end as well.

Every bit helps to get us out of the hands of the eight SUSA members behind us

I have never crunched SETI Beta before, but making an account has always been straight forward. However, based on credits for the challenge, I am listed under "New user" team "New user". Did I miss something? Username and email are the same as all other projects, or do I just need to wait a bit for some server side job to run? Under the SETI Beta account page it lists correctly under "Projects in which you are participating" so the CPID is correct.

EDIT: So like I was thinking, just needed to wait for the next stats export, or some other back-end something to happen, reporting correctly in the challenge stats now.
    Last edited by SuicideCabbage; 06-23-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Having five members crunching at the same time sure helps, we're gaining on the Fancophones

New threat: Now it looks as though The Knights Who say Ni! want to take us into their shrubberies....
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 06-24-2018 at 01:35 AM.

We have secured 3rd place, and the challenge is still young at only 50%, the beast has been fed work, and the onslaught will soon begin.

The Knights Who say Ni! are having a go at The French Who Say Non! at the moment
    Planet 3DNow! has brought in some new guns too
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 06-24-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast