Thread: Vaughan has a split Id

Vaughan has a split Id

As of today I am wedged in between two instances of vaughan (FreeDC) or behind two of them (BOINCStats)

Hmm. but how to fix this monster?

I know what created it. My BOINC and Free-DC email address is expiring soon as that service provider is closing down. I initiated the change of email address at BOINCstats BAM first. Then I updated Free-DC to the new email. Finally I have changed my email at as many BOINC projects as I can (may have missed one or two as there are so many).

The changes happened yesterday so almost 24 hours ago. My big casualties are Primegrid and World Community Grid.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Contact Bok and [Boincstats] Willy as a last resort

The last writes here in Post Guidelines! READ BEFORE POSTING!! I mean it: read me!! The big all project encompassing CPID update is during Sunday night. Wait until Sunday to see if your BAM! CPID lined up with your projects.

Try to have a machine -with as many projects as you run- doing an update for all those projects today

bok says it takes several days. This yet a further example of just how dumb this BOINC software is after all these years.

And it is still split ... very tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    And it is still split ... very tedious.
    How are you ever going to change your email address for projects that have closed years ago?

If you have an account at https://signature.statseb.fr/ you can merge CPID's there, but if that will have an effect on FreeDC and BOINCStats I can't promise...