Thread: Team founder wanted at a new project

Team founder wanted at a new project

Them of ODLK, who haven't invented the sub-project, have launced yet another project: Pseudo-Associative DLS, a.k.a. Tomáš Brada Experiment Grid

Our team -one member, me-: https://boinc.tbrada.eu/team_display.php?teamid=3102
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 02-22-2019 at 10:08 PM.

And we could use a team here, too:

https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/index.php

I joined you on both Dirk, the Pseudo project will not allow me to attach to the project at this time.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    And we could use a team here, too:

https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/index.php
    Made a team and all of a sudden I am named 'q94hsd1SeH' ??

What is BOINC@TACC?
    The BOINC@TACC project integrates with supercomputing. It provides a conduit for routing High-Throughput Computing jobs from the TACC systems to the computing resources volunteered by individuals or institutions. The volunteered computing resources include laptops, desktops, tablets, or VMs in the cloud. For donating the computing time, the can download the required software on their devices from the BOINC@TACC website, and can then sign up as volunteers. To learn more about the required software for volunteering devices and signing up as a volunteer for the BOINC@TACC project, please click here.
    The can use the BOINC@TACC infrastructure to supplement the compute-cycles available to them through their TACC/XSEDE allocations. With BOINC@TACC, they can run small jobs involving small amounts of data transfer and processing without spending their active allocations. For details on using the BOINC@TACC infrastructure, please click here.

The BOINC@TACC software infrastructure leverages the middleware and extends its capabilities to 1) support the job submissions from supercomputers, 2) use the VMs in the cloud, and 3) automatically create Docker images of the source-code written in selected languages. The BOINC@TACC software is available through a Github repository.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 02-26-2019 at 07:47 PM.

I've joined but no work available

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    I've joined but no work available
    Is that you, EgWcmRGfdn? q94hsd1SeH has 128.6 points at the moment, and another 68 WUs under the hood.

BTW: Am I the only one who thinks BOINC@TACC looks like Boinc attack?

PADLS (Pseudo Associative Diagonal Latin Squares) is indeed without work, yet.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 02-24-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Created a team here too http://brainstormhome.org/team_display.php?teamid=9

What is Brainstorm@home?
    Brainstorm@home is a research project, based at Pompeu Fabra University, that uses Internet-connected computers to investigate the molecular basis of brain-related diseases.
    You can contribute to our research by running a free program on your computer.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 02-26-2019 at 07:45 PM.