Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2019 BOINC Pentathlon

my pending validation for WCG seems to be growing instead of catching up. I hope they clear most of these for the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1478963 View Post
    my pending validation for WCG seems to be growing instead of catching up. I hope they clear most of these for the race.
    The OpenZika project was at 83% before the race, but they revamped the view and now they don't show percentages anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    The OpenZika project was at 83% before the race, but they revamped the view and now they don't show percentages anymore....
    I could have sworn it was 80%, because I remember thinking wow, it use to take ~3w to get 1%, and we cleared 3% in 8d.

i saw it at 83% a little into the competition

do the E@H units that will be counted have to clear by the end of the Cross Country? or by the end of the entire competition?

By the end of the Cross Country. You can suspend the remaining Einstein WUs at 24:00 to be processed further after the Pentathlon.

wew, give my pute a rest from Einstein... CPU was 92C when i got home from all the heat the GPU was putting off

Quote Originally Posted by SuicideCabbage View Post
    Our third throw was pretty close to our first, so I will spool for a 4th, if we can land it in the same ball park as our first and third, I feel a fifth would be a total waste of resources better spent on LCH or WCG.
    Our 3rd result at NFS is at the moment 319,786 which, with some effort, can be upgraded to 347,908 -at max. This could hypothetically advance us one position at the cost of the Boinc@Mixies, but they only need to improve their 340,854 a tiny bit in order to stay ahead of us. Behind us there's BOINC.Italy, but they can't go higher than 314,072 so we're safe from them. We are not safe from the Cooler Master-sponsored Meisterkühler though, nor from the Linus Tech Tips Team -if those popy-jopy Linus videos aren't bad enough- so I expect us to drop two places actually here.

At the OpenZika Marathon Team 2ch tries at the moment virtually everthing to stay ahead of us, while with the Cross Country Einstein the Ukraine Team just managed to stay ahead of us in the final hour.
    The last event is giving troubles: LHC WUs seem to be handed out and returned results seem to be validated, but at the moment not with me....
    Edit: My Mint system has gone 'native', LHC-wise: two wu's that take two cores each.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 05-16-2019 at 11:35 AM.

In progress (1331) · Validation pending (1290) · Validation inconclusive (0) · Valid (63)

Keep me posted if native validates any faster, this is ridiculous.

I find the LHC tasks trigger a message that my computer is low on memory. I have set it to only 6 track tasks now.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast