Thread: Got a yellow nappy -------- finally

Got a yellow nappy -------- finally

Yup, finally got my yellow nappy in pps-sieve. Seems like it took me forever. Now gonna switch things over to concentrate more on trying to get a mega prime number (gfn-17 or higher). Between my two prime grid accounts I am getting within shooting distance of a billion points. Got a long way to got to catch up to Vaughan though... which ain't never gonna happen. lol

On another note I also dropped some peso's via pay-pal to Bok @ Free-DC as the funds for keeping the distributed computing projects stats site going are very low. I've known him since way back, when we were both on the US-Distributed Team before it changed the team name to US-Distributed. Then he moved to Free-DC and started building up the stats site. He has put years of blood, sweat, tears, and money into it. Some other souls have come along and helped him over the years. It's been like 20+ years ago. So he's been devoted to it a long time. He needs some financial help to keep it going if folks want to keep this service going. So please help him out if you appreciate having the Free-DC stats site available and can afford to contribute. :-)

Thanks for supporting bok and Free-DC Brucifer. I have also sent some funds to bok; great cause, great guy.

I'm nearly there:
    GCW-Sieve
    2,585,608 to reach 100M points with
    Pending credit: 2,116,578

Currently doing about 2M points a day and the sub-project ends 30th April.

I see you must have fount a gfn-17low prime Vaughan. Congrats!! :-)