Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My ARM fleet

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    PrimeGrid is supposed to have Linux ARM64 applications for GFN16 and GFN17 but I cannot get them to get work on my Odroid.

Only works for Asteroids and SiDock (and the NCI WuProp).
    Do you get work, but do they error out (if so: what error messages?), or do the WUs just not come at all?

P.S.: It doesn't look all that bad, one of your Odroid-N2 has done a GFN-16 and is busy with another GFN-18.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 02-20-2024 at 11:37 PM.

Yes Dirk, it is working now. Rytis worked it out for me, I had initially set the venue to "home" and I had thought that Odroid was set for "neptune". When I logged into my computers under my account I changed it from venue home to venue neptune and it immediately got work. I adjusted the subprojects to GFN16, 17 and 18 only. After the applications developer Yves wrote on Discord I changed it to GFN only and set 6 thread down to 4 threads as I didn't realise Ordoids have 4 powerful and 2 economy cores.

Task this weekend is to get the other Odroids (15 in total, I think) running again. They haven't been attended to in years as they were on set and forget WEP-M+2.
    Last edited by vaughan; 02-21-2024 at 02:29 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345