Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFS@home News

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan View Post
    Is that for WU-Prop?
    WuProp counts hours for all Boinc-apps and shows them as stars in a circle (Four badges in my signature between WCG and OProject), NFS gives badges for its apps as multi-pointed stars (six of them stacked on top of each other: Turquoise for 16e, Sapphire for NFS-Total, Silver for 14e, Gold for 15e, and two silver for 15e small and 16e small) You can check your NFS badges at https://escatter11.fullerton.edu/nfs/home.php
    This gives a team view https://escatter11.fullerton.edu/nfs...y=total_credit
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 01-09-2022 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    I am bleeding off the surplus of NFS WUs now and might be able to get a golden '16e for smaller numbers' badge yet.
    I got a sapphire badge (10 million credits) for the big 16e instead, still working on the gold '16e for smaller numbers' badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    I got a sapphire badge (10 million credits) for the big 16e instead, still working on the gold '16e for smaller numbers' badge.
    I got the gold for '16e for smaller numbers' today, so I'll have two sapphire (total and 16e), two gold (15e and 16e small) and two silver (14e and 15e small) after my signature update.
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 01-22-2022 at 10:01 AM.

For the time done with badge hunting on NFS as I made Amethyst (1 million credits) for 15e, 16e for smaller numbers, and 15e for smaller numbers.
    As there is hardly any 14e work, it will be very hard to even make that subproject to Gold (500k credits), let alone Amethyst.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12