Thread: Bully at 2:388:7 member of Cable - read this B4 probing plz

Bully at 2:388:7 member of Cable - read this B4 probing plz

I probed this guy's colonies at 2:386:7 and 387:5 and sent 2 separate probes to his main planet as the 1st came up with no fleet details which I thought was odd. Now I know why - he's a bully boy.

He has sent some messages that I want to share with the team:

I ignored your first probe since you are less than half my size, thinking you had done it by mistake. When you sent additional probes I investigated further. I found that you had established a colony over 300 solar systems away from your main planet in the middle of where 3 of my colonies are located. Further, you were starting to build up significant defenses, starting to amass a fleet with more strength than needed for raiding inactives (i.e. with battleships), and will cont.

had already built to level 3 on missile silos when only level 2 is needed for defensive missiles. It appeared that you were preparing to start raiding my colonies. So I took preemptive action to prevent that possibility. Then you send a message demanding that I leave you alone. You are not in a position to make that demand. I am willing to leave you alone since I have bigger fish to deal with as long as you meet certain conditions.
    to be continued

1. Do not probe me.
    2. Do not have others in your alliance probe me.
    3. Do not build level 4 on missile silos.
    4. Maximum defenses:
    100 missiles
    75 light lasers
    25 heavy lasers
    5 ion cannons
    5 gauss cannons
    1 plasma cannon
    5. No spacecraft stronger than a cruiser
    6. No more than 50 cruisers
    7. No more than 100 fighters

Please reply with your acceptance or rejection.

Regards,
    oldfart

I'm tempted to reply that I don't accept orders from an arrogant bully. There is no OGame rule that says it is forbidden to send probes. There is no rule that says I cannot have a planet in a Solar System near to by son's planets. There is a thing called "send a message" that allows you to warn off someone from considering attacking you, instead he sent 2 fleets - one I wrote about earlier with 280 Battle SHips the next with 3 Large Cargo 50 Cruisers and 30 Destroyers. Now that is unfriendly to the point of intimidation. I had/have most of what he is permitting already. I messgaed him saying "Leave me alone". It was not a demand but a request as I saw his huge fleet arriving in about 30 minutes and I knew I couldn't fleetsave anymore as my slots were full already.

I do not accept his conditions.

Logically there will be a time when I will have nothing to do when I reach his arbitrary limits on building defences and ships. I will then be just a "farm" for him to raid when he has nothing else to do with his 50 thousand million destroyers. As it took me a week to build up to where I was and he destroyed my efforts in a couple of blitzs I'm not in a good mood so I'm seeking the team's guidance and assistance on this matter.

Vaughan

ps. I want the team to "bash him up" with me but that's just my testosterone getting the better of me!

I'll gladly 'bash him up for' (when i get back). I don't care how strong he is / isn't I Think I've been playing long enough to at least be a pain in the ass for a bit

psst......
    I have lvl 4 silos ;)

too bad they wont reach that far

He cannot stipulate what you can build, lol. What an arrogant ass.

This game is seriously flawed.

PEBCAK Prime 2:388:7 attacked me again today from his planet at 2:391:5. He attacked my colony AMD Users7 at 2:391:6 with 200 Battle Ships then 1 minute later with 50 BS then 1 minute later with 25 BS. I FS'd my 2 BS, 10 LF and 1 HF to another colony a few minutes before the invasion.

I lost 1,024,000 units and he lost 4 BS in total or 240,000 units.

I told him I reject his arrogant demands and to pick on someone his own size but he has not replied.

I have written to a GO asking them to review the issue as I believe I am being "bashed". 5 attacks in 2 days makes the game less than enjoyable.

You can destroy all of your colonies from the Overview page, click on the planet name just as you did to name it. Then your main planet you could goto resources and stop all production. Theres always the possibility of moving also, build some colony ships and move out here with me and DMMc. I'd choose a solar system with many uncolonized planets, its nice to be able to transfer resources between them in less than an hours time.

He can attack you 9 times per day without bashing you.