Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you leave this game?

How do you leave this game?

How do you leave this game without leaving all your planets producing resources and becoming resource farms for other players to raid?

I don't want to leave my planets producing resources for the likes of the player called "oldfart" from team Cable to plunder whenever they like. Is it possible to destroy the buildings and defences and ships leaving behind a ghost planet?

you are leaving!?!?
    Computer Repair in Clarksville, TN
    http://ClarksvillePCRepair.com

I'm having a bad time.
    oldfart has sent another fleet, 4th today. This one has 1055 ships on Espionage!?

All this angst because I sent 1 Esp Probe that was destroyed and gave partial espionage info on his colony. I sent some more thinking that this would achieve more data. Now he thinks I'm aggressive in probing an active player so I must be looking to fight him.

I have asked him to stop.

I have asked a Game Operator to assess the situation as I believe I'm being "bashed".

No reply from the GO yet.

This game is not fun when you get annhilated every few hours.

put them all on 0% in the resources tab.

I had the same problem with a guy near me. I had to colonize somewhere else.

Can you / how do you de-colonize?
    Its a shame because the planet that keeps getting attacked is my best by far - its got 312 fields.

dont keep anything there. Keep a few large cargos there and forget it about it for a while

De-colonize.. Destroy the planet if you want.

I am at the point of agreement with Vaughn on leaving the game.

I had gotten in at the very beginnings of Uni6, within the first hour, and was one of the first 200 to signup. Things got a little over crowded in my base solar system and I wanted to expand out into the "frontier". Started a colony up in Uni6 Galaxy 8; no one around for a 300 systems each side. Had colonized and built up 3 new worlds and was getting ready to move my base fleet there and expand out more. I was trying to get a jump on some of these SOBs that just want destruction.

Yesterday I check in to find that not only has one of the power freaks in Mordor alliance wiped out EVERYTHING I had on those 3 worlds but did so without a scan to see what was on the worlds. With at least one fleet of 500 BS this is pretty basic to do...no? He also, in less than 6 hrs, colonized a planet in the system and had it at a production capacity that it takes me a week to get. I destroyed all 3 I had there and am considering on doing the same with all the rest. If I had wanted to "play" with ID10Ts that just want to see how much of what someone else had built they could destroy just for the sake of doing it I'd have stayed in the business sector of the real world instead of going to a non profit.

I believe that there are SERIOUS flaws in the game that are allowing those that know, are told by the creators or discover the "hacks" to have an unfair advantage. This is not "sour grapes" HOW is it possible to have a world colonized and at production 10 + in all areas in 6 hours or less? How is it possible to have moved that massive amount of ships that far and have attacked not once but three times with no warnings of their approach on the messages?

If any of you are going to mention the need to fleetsave and all the other things to secure things that are basic to Ogame, you have missed my point.
    Certain players across the various Unis are always on top NO MATTER when they join it. In Uni 6 there was a player listed as being over 10,000 points less than 24 hrs after it opened and several other that were in that neighborhood. Have any of you had growth like that?
    Yes the players that are in that range ARE the very same ones that from the moment they have a ship are out to steal what they can get from anyone else. I guess that like so many things this is teaching us all to be selfish pricks looking out for only ourselves or what ever little group we are in.

All but I have left the alliance in Uni6 and I’ll hold it till one of you with masochistic tendencies come in and can secure the AMD name.
    I will for now remain in Unis 5 & 4 but may just put all on a long hold.

Well said. I'm still playing and still getting a daily scan from 2:388:7 PEBCAK Prime player handle oldfart. He doesn't like being called "you oldfart" however! He told me off for name calling as he worked out I was from Australia (I guess from the AMD Users link?) and my english (sic) usage should be better; I was told I should call him oldfart and not you oldfart. Hah!
    I replied that I assumed he was American as exemplified by the fact that he couldn't spell behaviour correctly (he used the American spelling behavior - apologies to my USA friends but this guy got up my nose) and that correct usage would be spelling English as a proper noun with a capital E.

My e-mail to the Australian Game Operator eventually bounced after 2 days so I have written to another GO to see if they can put a stop to the bashing I'm getting from this gorilla.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast