Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SZTAKI problems

right got the mail and it works great.

hotmail didn't filter mine out - but i have it set to minimum so it blocks nothing.

I decided to try my hand at this project after several months of no one running it, now I know why!

The Work Units crunch and crunch and even if they do say 36 miuntes each, they mean about 36 hours each, and then there is no points value for the effort enfused.

So by all means if anyone is interested in Sztaki at this time, stay away till they fix there tremendous mistakes and errors. :mad:

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

I was running Sztaki for the past couple of days. I have alot of pending credit that I won't get points for...

Look at this

I asked about validation in the forums and got these replys... I stopped running Sztaki soon after reading these.

Look here

So I wouldn't waste your time with this project right now...

i agree they went too far with the WU times.

but your pending credit is not worthless. It is still pending, but until 2 others return that WU it will remain that way. It will stay there, however many times people time out the WU your result is still valid. It may take a while for credit to come through tho.

I gave up on this one at the end of July
    the app had timed out before the completion date
    two WU each ran 170+ hrs
    Credits for running 340+ hrs of work a big fat zero

Adam should seriously consider setting up beta site like people have suggested instead of pi$$ing off everyone with faulty apps they been releasing

Or at least tell everyone that gone into testing phase so he concentrate on the app and not be bothered by us credit whores

hopeful he gets things fixed up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12