Thread: September Newsletter

September Newsletter

As some of you may have noticed we now have two new links in the stats section.

These are for the newsletter, which has been modified furthere. It should now be more user-friendly with clearer formatting and more images.
    So if you havent already seen it on your next stats check please take a look.

All comments welcome.

thanks to dave and neo for the proof read.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Some people might have noticed that last month there was no newsletter... but hey, our editor also deserves a month off for summer vacations, right? :P

And the break was well worth it! Our designer came up with some nice improvements to the newsletter.

Great work there Empty_5oul! :D

On the down side... for the first time in a long while the number of projects that we slipped is higher than the number of project that we improved :?
    But that might have to do with the fact that we're in three new projects, in which we are going very well, so it's understandable.

I like the pictures by all the rankings.....

Only one thing I would like to see changed.... Well make that 2 things..

1) I would like for my name to be capatalized... In the achievements section it is lowercase .

2) I'm sitting at my computer in the dark... After reading the posts I went to the news letter and :shocked!: The white on the outside of the frame nearly blinded me. How about making the outside white part the same color green as in the forum??

Just suggestions......

But other than that, great job guys!!!!!!!!

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Seems like the spellchecker didn't pick up a few names...

btw... Beerknurd... did you notice you're ranked 8th worldwide on SZTAKI? Soon to be 7th even...