Thread: Next Project

Next Project

I am going to roll my machines off UD and Majestic12 just trying to decide where to plug them next.

Any suggestions?

NO EON and no keyloggers. :computer:

I thought you were going to get you #1 ranking back in Einstein a while ago? Einstein could use the crunching power

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Primegrid!
    I can't believe how no one made a run for it yet. Accounts are now open and I'm in first place with only 11,000 credits?
    You could top that in less than a week and earn another yellow band on the stats.

uFluids needs resources.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen
    Primegrid!
    I can't believe how no one made a run for it yet. Accounts are now open and I'm in first place with only 11,000 credits?
    You could top that in less than a week and earn another yellow band on the stats.
    What so emtpy can get mad at me for taking another 1st place.

I decided I have enough 1st in BOINC and other projects could use a boost.

They should have a project that determines what is the optimal way for a stripper to swing around a brass Pole. Based on Height, weight, diameter of pole, chest size, temperature you know all the important stuff.
    That might peek some interest.

Have no clue what Ufluids is.

Site Admin
    Don't worry, on PrimeGrid I'm the one in first place and I don't mind at all that you stomp me down. :P After all, about half the credits I have now were "donated" by you.
    And knowing the firepower you have like I do, I'd say you could even split your machines by all three projects mentioned above and get on top on all of 3 of them before the month's end.
    It would be a 3-in-1 show!

Site Admin
    If you're looking outside the boinc realm, and if not UD Grid.org, then I guess we could use a hand for example on Folding@Home. It's been dropping on the ranks month after month lately.
    And it would be a good challenge as it's an older project and has some people there with alot of points already. Hard to get to the highest ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen
    If you're looking outside the boinc realm, and if not UD Grid.org, then I guess we could use a hand for example on Folding@Home. It's been dropping on the ranks month after month lately.
    And it would be a good challenge as it's an older project and has some people there with alot of points already. Hard to get to the highest ranks.
    Which is why I can't see wasting any resources toward it. If there were two things I wouldn't do, it would be F@H and Seti.