Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranking

Ranking

Looks like U.S. distributed has got some power running GOT lately. They are working on taking the top user spots and they are gonna overtake 2nd overall in team stats.

U.S. Distributed looks like they are trying hard to overtake us... They are gaining... Maybe a week and they will have first.
    Or... Maybe they will give up and go to another project!

Yeah, we're gonna be in a hurt here shortly, I'm running it full out now... It's fun to try and hold off some Opterons though.

seems like they have alot of dual-rigs... I need some of those.

Anyone planning on building an Opteron system? Where is Vaughn, we could use his help on GOT if he isnt already.

I see Gridadmin quit running it, is this a sign?

I don't like these 5 million sized tasks. It seems as each target is reached they increase the task size. My Athlon 2000+ takes 82 minutes to complete one of these suckers now (was about 15 minutes when GOT started).

Ya I dont like the bigger size either. The site hasnt had any news updates for 1 1/2 months now. The server message on the software was updated on the 25th of october. The front page still says we are about to begin phase 3. They need to do something to show people that they are still actively involved in the project.

Coincidentally I just got an e-mail from the Grid today... here is what it said:

ArminiusC,

Project Update!
    Once again, we would like to update you on Grid on Tap. We are nearing the
    completion of Phase 7 (aprox. 4 days left). We have just completed uploading
    Phase 8 to the server. Phase 8 is more or less a milestone for us as its going
    to break into 15 digit numbers. The Project statistics page is now loading 100
    times faster now, we installed a new Compaq Rack Server.

GridOnTap's website is not updated, maybe there statistics but there news section is't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast