Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Big attack

Big attack

Just for the record I think you all should read this. US-Distributed is preparing a big attack at UBERO's project.

If they do 25k a day, we'll have what, about 5-6 weeks till their on us?

If they do 25k a day and we 3k they will get us in 55 days.

We're not going to do 3k anymore ;)

Chaz

well i know that we are 3rd and if US Disributed do over take. They are the ones that are going to be wasting CPU time because acording to what the co-ordinater is saying in the forums is his not really working on the project even though for the past year he has been saying that he has up and coming project coming soon and still nothing is happening. so in my view i think the project is dead

/\
    |
    |
    Nickth

Grid on Tap is dead..... Ubero even though is recycling work, is still worth points. Furthermore, I dont like to lay down and let someone pass us by, even though it is inevitable, it cant hurt to try and slow them down.

Chaz

I'll defend my position in Ubero :evil:

My cousin is in US Distributed and they are running D2OL but they are tiny member wise compared to us. We could steamroll them easily. I haven't looked at how many members they have on Ubero. Better they run Ubero though than something important. LOL

I agree with you that ubero is the last project anyone should be running since it's not doing anything but waste power and resources. hey I just came up with an idea if people are just caring about there points so much I'll start a new roject were you just send me money in US dollar of course then you get a point for each dollar spent no need to even have any computers running.
    :hathat1:

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast