Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible Bad WUs?

crap!!! when did you get that??? You should soon be beating me in the daily stats then..... :shock:

I was gone all day today, getting the upgrade. I have only had the machine about 6 hours as of this writing. In the next couple of days the stats will show the improvement. Sorry I had a 939 pin using one core and thought I was wasting my energy so I did the right thing and put in a 4200 in its place. If anyone is going to do the improvement, please for the love of God upgrade your bios first, while the old chip is still in the machine, then upgrade your drivers for the new upgraded Bios. This will result in a nicer day - then if you change the chip then try the bios upgrade.

Learn from my mistakes... All is well and numbers are already rising! Ya Hoo!

Edited for spelling and shortening of time I have had the beast #2 running !~!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd
    I'll let Vaughan and LeBo have fun dualing it out in Boinc Riesel Sieve.
    But Beerknurd you have the World #1 ranked computer in BRS.

Not for long...

maybe I should put the 4200 on BRS and the rest of the farm on uFluids.

That sounds like a plan to me....

Actually Vaughan, you have the top ranked computer in BRS. At least credit wise. I have it in average credit. Give me a few days and I'll take that back.... :twisted:

Beerknurd if your going to go lax on ufluids thats ok I brought a friend over to help out and get our numbers up even higher. The Team Effort will no longer be below par we should attain sub tenth place by the end of September. Maybe sooner, depends how many more Team Mates want to get full credit for Work Units. For evey work unit I do, I claim a credit to each one, in ufluids you get that credit no matter what the claim, so if your handy Optimized client says it is worth 60 points, you get 60 points. This is why Beerknurd and myself are getting such high numbers so fast.

Ok back to uFluids... Overnight I seem to have been slammed in BRS. I went from 2nd to 6th in overall computer standings... uFluids here I come.

Ok, I just noticed that uFluids is giving out extremely short WU's. They only take about 8 seconds to complete and give you anywhere from .05 to .1 credit each. I have already reached my client limit of 100 on my X2 4200. Hopefully tomorrow the WU's will be better. If you have any of these WU's, I would complete them and send them in ASAP. The WU is called bplugz.

Ok, update some of the WU's are taking longer and appear to be normal. So far one of them has been running for 23 minutes and 8 minutes... Damn this project is inconsistant.

I maybe back to BRS very soon....

Last 24 hours a new round of WU's have been crunched with lousy results, half of all my 6 hours of crunching has resulted in computational errors. No fear I am back to the WU's that result in confident outputs. The longer Wu's with times approaching 1 hr & 10 to 30 minutes are the culprits.
    Be on the look out if you start crunching this project.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123