Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cars!

Cars!

Mitchellds's great new motor got me thinking that it's time to start a car thread!

I love cars and am in need of replacing my two old 'boys', got to get her inside to buy into this idea first of course :roll: :oops:

My Old Fella is a TD5 Discovery II ES, had it since new and it's now time for a change as it's starting to get expensive to keep it working. It looks similar to this one but in Epsom Green...

My Monster is a Merc CL500 with a few cheeky (Merc fitted them so I'm not cheating!!!) engine tweaks. The new one is coming out next year but I'll probably replace this with something a bit more practical (growing family). It sort of looks like this one but without the orange bit on the front bumper...

I'm thinking of one big 4x4 (probably a Range Rover or a Cayenne) as we do use the Discovery a lot every year in the Alps so I need a decent 4x4, and a little runaround with 5 doors! Haven't really a clue at the moment about the little runaround, probably a VW Golf (I know it's dull but it is practical)!

So what have you lot got parked outside your crunching houses?

A Chevy and a Kia.

Computer Repair in Clarksville, TN
    http://ClarksvillePCRepair.com

We have a bmw 525d, a lancia lybra sw (that's what i drive) and an alfa romeo gt. Blackheath, one tip: don't take the cayenne turbo S, at least if you plan on reaching your destination in the alps because it doesn't even need snow to make its wheels spin like crazy. i know because a friend of mine has one of those at home and i got to drive in it -> bad idea from my friend because he almost got a heart attack when i gave it some stick :twisted:

PS: brabus has some nice ideas if you would consider keeping your cl500 ;)
    PS2: if you'd like a bigger merc, brabus also does S-classes ;)

My neighbour has recently bought a Cayenne Turbo S its the best looking one I've seen. All the chrome bits have been painted matt black (on the Porsche option list apparently), huge black wheels and tinted windows! ...evil looking machine!

...at around £100k it's a crazy price though! :shocked!:

EDIT: Brabus!!! I could buy a couple of those Cayenne Turbo S's for the price of upgrading mine! Love to do it but that's way out of my league! {|=

Mine's a Citroen Xantia Estate 1.9 TDi with 210,000 miles on the clock.

I used to have a VW Corrado G60 before my kids were born.

I use to have a VW Corrado 16v. They were great cars, I've never found another car that I could sling around corners like that one! ...not that I do that anymore due to having baby chairs taking up my back seats :roll:

I have a VOLVO 850 GLT outputting 170 hps. A good horse for my caravan as is a SOLIFER 540 (made in Finland) mean the rom is 5, 40 meters long and 2,18 meters wide. Total length: ca. 7 meters.

Much better than have 2 different cars.

Lagu :D
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Quote Originally Posted by blackheath
    730bhp of madness, I want one!!!
    Who wouldn't?

My father told me yesterday that his next company-car doesn't have a price limit... M5, here we come :D

I am embarassed to say what I have, but I guess I'll join in ...

2006 Nissan Z, 300 hp, 6-speed manual ... just kidding ... :cry: I have an '83 toyota 4x4 with 30" yokahama tires ... wow huh? haha :P
    I will probably get an '03 toyota corolla S. they are really sweet with over 40mpg :D as a student, that is really nice!
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast