Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're under threat

We're under threat

We're about to lose 32nd place to The Knights Who Say Ni!
    Stim is fighting on valiantly.

Re: We're under threat

Quote Originally Posted by vaughan
    Always. :D

Re: We're under threat

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughan
    Always. :D
    Doh! I swear I was logged in. Oh well. :oops:

I will put my AMD 1,1 Ghz on it.

You are using Win32 CLI/Service version or Win32 GUI version. Which one is fastest?

There's another version here. Anyone tried yet?

I installed the CLI client and took 2 hours to find one DP. I think I will stick with LM.

I use the GUI version. I think you will find (although note sure, so don't quote me on this), that all versions use the same core, and so run at roughly the same speed. The GUI version isn't heavy, it just puts all the stats into a dialog box. Nothing like d2ol or anything.

Stim

yea you don't even need really need a client you can use just core by itself if you don't mind manually uploading. I had wrote a small script so the diskless workstation can auto-send in work with just running core by itself and running the ecc2 proxy. how it works is the dp's are stored on the nfs partition then once every 15 minutes the ltsp server starts client from the directory that each workstation is using with the send only flag then sends the dp to the proxy and then are stored and sent in every so often.

em99010pepe, Don't get discourged some dp's take a long time but others are found in seconds. I have spent hours on one dp and then found 2 in less than a minute.

Help me here, what's the procedure to join AMD Users team? I can't find it in ECC2-109 page.

Thanks.

em99010pepe

A few minutes ago I received an email explaning how to join AMD Users team and now I'm part of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by em99010pepe
    A few minutes ago I received an email explaning how to join AMD Users team and now I'm part of the team.
    Excellant, welcome. Supposedly there is a 94% chance that the solution should have been found by now, so we are extermely unlucky... which just makes me want to put as much into this until it's finished, then I can focus on something else. *sigh* It will happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast