Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: MORE PRESSURE IN THE REAR!!!!!

Ok, I am home from work finally. I am running Riesel Sieve again.

They are doing some changes to the server line up at RS this weekend. On past experience it might be an idea to up your caches to 2 days whilst we can still connect. :twisted: dAVE.

I have changed mine from 4 days to 5 days and still have difficulty keeping the work up to the A64 4600. In contrast my T2300 laptop has several pages of work cached. I still don't understand how BOINC works, I just keep running it. Both boxes on 5.4.9 with crunch3rs 5.5.0 turbo-boost applied.

My output might drop again. We just had another 3 hour power outage and the xp3200+ won't boot now. That's 2 PCs in a week that have died on me; must be working 'em too hard. Have to buy some more next week.

thanks dave. i put mine uplast night after the connection errors.

Vaughan, I see what you mean. Is there any chance that the A64 4600 is set to a different location (i.e. Home, School or Work) to the T2300 and that the connect interval in the preference for that location is lower? The location specific preferences take precedence over the general preferences. dAVE

Just dropping in to say G'day to all here and this is fun watching both teams. :D
    We are all helping the Project and thats the main thing in the end right? ;)
    But good luck trying to stay Num 1.
    Cats

good point dave.
    vaughan - make sure you click update and that in the messages your new preferences appear. IT has a time stamp so its easy to tell.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcats
    Just dropping in to say G'day to all here and this is fun watching both teams. :D
    Cats
    Welcome to the forums Cats!

Our teams together are really pushing it on this project, pity that they haven't got an LLR client working yet, or we could even find a new prime.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcats
    Cats
    Welcome to the forums Cats!

Our teams together are really pushing it on this project, pity that they haven't got an LLR client working yet, or we could even find a new prime.
    That would be neat finding primes, can't wait

Sorry guys, I have been working alot, and DC'ing has dropped from my list of priorities, but I'll see what I can do to resurrect what remains of the farm.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast