Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New PearlBOINC Project DepSpid

I have no idea what I am doing... I just know that I'm doing something right. So I am not changing anything. My Tanpaku scores are suffering a little though... I guess this thing does use some processor power...

How many DepSpid WUs are you running at the same time? You can have a max of 20, but RAM and bandwidth suffers.

The project does use CPU for the 2nd half of the WU. One of the forum threads discuss about how it works.

I think I have it set at 15 per PC. I think they are out of work right now...

Ok, I stopped running it. The project is down twice as much as it is up. Plus my Tanpaku scores are getting crippled. I lost 1200 points yesterday. I may try this again later, but right now I am going to concentrate on Tanpaku.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd View Post
    The project is down twice as much as it is up.
    Agreed, the guy could at least keep the project up for a day. Getting fed up of keeping restarting BOINC when it comes back online too.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

Got some as well!

Finally too.

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Is it normal that after 18+ hours my 5 workunits are still between 25% and 60%?

Sun, 10 Dec 2006 --- A happy WELCOME to all new users
    The tests of the new application versions 5.03 and 5.04 were very successful. The project should now be ready to expand the user base. Pre-registered users will receive an account email from the server as soon as the account is created. Accounts are created in chronological order. Please note that it'll take some time until all pre-registered users get their account.
    Link: http://www.bjoernhenke.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=426

---

If anyone here pre-registered for an account here but didn't get one, you will. :D

Unhappy Doing something wrong?

I got my acct info; tried to 'attach to project'; kept getting errors and Boinc "Fetching configuration file". I have set password, etc. - Boinc just can't talk to DepSpid from my end ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast