Thread: Newish PC

Newish PC

Hi everyone, just built myself a newish PC (At last!) and am so stoked with it just thought I would brag (although some parts of it are still to be upgraded as they were taken out of other PCs...)

Here it is:
    AMD64 4000+
    1gig DDR400
    Micro ATX Asus board
    DVD writer
    ATI Radeon 9800Pro
    20gig HDD and a 200gig external HDD
    400watt PSU

It's not cutting edge, I know, I am just so chuffed that I have a new PC so I thought I had to tell someone... :D

Regards
    Murray
    Before BOINC: 8778 Seti WUs Crunched

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Congrats Murray!!! I know the feeling I love to get "new toys" as the wife calls them. I have built 5 in the last month and now the ball n chain says no new toys till xmas. I keep telling her that I just need 2 hd's and 2 cases. She just has no give in her. lol Enjoy the new one and happy crunching.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Remmeber I built my first PC and was chuffed. Still I've only made my media center but it's a great feeling getting it all working and in the box

Well done. Its the feeling of accomplishment that fills you with pride. Heck this isn't something most of us do every day, its the challenge of piecing together all the bits (pun :!: ) both old and new and getting the darned thing to work.

Next thing is to tweak it and find out what's the next thing you'll upgrade.