Thread: Unline interactive conference with Dr David Anderson, Eric Korpela, Rom Walton...

Online interactive conference with Dr David Anderson, Eric Korpela, Rom Walton...

and Matt Lebofsky.

Scheduled for the end of November 2006 the conference will bring together that panel plus invited guests from the BOINC community to question and discuss BOINC and Seti topics. Each participant is guaranteed a question of their own to put to the panel if they wish to do so.

MORE INFO: http://www.boincuk.com/project_k9.php

Sounds interesting. Whose gonna sign up and represent AMD Users? ;) I may try my luck later.
    Last edited by gamer007; 12-14-2006 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo (Unline -> Online). Somehow missed it for the last 2 months. lol

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Just sent my email, now waiting for the rest of the registration. I hope I'm not late.

Site Admin
    Almost two months later I got an email reply... seems I was shortlisted for the said event! Let's see if I'll really be selected or not...

Site Admin
    I'm in!!

December 18th, at 20:00 GMT I'll be there representing our Team. They specifically asked what Team did I belong to in the last email they sent me as to list it on the participants panel.

wow! that is really cool! I can't wait to hear about what happens!
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

Well done NeoGen. You know you have our support. look forward to your reporting of this event.

Glad to see you got in Neo!!

Site Admin
    hehe

It was yesterday. I was in the online conference but just listened. I got in late (got out of work late) and there were some things about the skype conference that I didn't understand at first... pressing *1 to this *2 to that... and several other commands. So I thought best not to interrupt the conference with experiments. Next time I'll be ready!