Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Renamed our team on Lifemapper!

I think he left and joined another team.

Oh, i see...

And took "our" suppercomp with him off-course...

Well i only donated $5 long long time ago, "we" only have the old amdusers site remember :D .

No need to refund or someting the sad thing is in the event of that beeing true the $ haven't helped the team :?

numibesi - If you donated to the old site, I think that went to Jeff and I am sure he put to maintaining the website so probably did go to a good "AMD User" use. I donated $10.00 back then as well.

Yes, I did use that donation for the site. I hope you all like it. I am still trying to work on it to make it better. If you have any suggestions, post them!

Jeff

Oh in that way, i'm happy with the use, the new site is really good, the $5 were well used ;) .

for your information I wasn't able to get off of amduser stats so I was trying anything I could do then I finially emailed the power to be at lifemapper.com and they fixed it.

Still no excuse BR. As admin, you should have tried emailing first instead of messing with the Group name. That was uncalled for, whatever the reason for leaving.

send me an address for the paypal I want to get everything squared. I don't have to come back to this site.

sent thru PM

How are we going to attract new members if our internal problems are always going to be open for the public to see? I wouldnt want to join a team in this kind of disarray.

Chaz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast