Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Defender

Quote Originally Posted by conchis View Post
    Not sure how the double post of my reply above happened, but couldnt figure out how to delete it. Can someone tell me where to click in case it happens again? I saw edit so thought this was better than a duplicate. Sorry. I'm old. I have to use a 'walker' for my mouse. The brain cells go fast. Abbey Hoffman once said "don't trust anyone over 30." I may start singing "Bicycle Built for 2" real slow any minute now. Apologies. Newbies that are senior citizens-what next?

im not a senior citizen yet but i did just hit 40 ty

I'm using the AVG version too, seems good so far. Comes with a shredder too

First, I have used AVG for over a year-maybe 2-and it is quite good but I think based on recent notice it will no longer be free after December. Anyone?
    There's a thread in general - they're offering 7.5 free edition, just 7.1 they're stopping (for Vista support reasons)

thanks for the answers-one remaining question

Thanks much for the replies, guys. But nobody told me how to delete a post in case I screw up again. Anyone?? Also, here is a link to a topic I posted on a Lost site that mentions the Zeta Grid here that some of you might find quite amusing if you are into Zeta, which is what brought me here. It is sort of a rough draft, and needs more editing when time permits, but you’ll get the idea. Fairly long. I have always wanted to join a group where I could be the dumbest guy in the room, and I suspect I have found it. Look forward to reading through this site.- Conchis

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31267

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    But nobody told me how to delete a post in case I screw up again. Anyone??
    I think that if you click on "Edit" to edit the post and then on "Go advanced" to show all controls, you have there options to delete your message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12