Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Status

Status

Just to let everyone know the team is now only about 400 credits behind the team in front of us for us to move into 8th and will catching up pretty shortly!

Yep...I recon Chess960 could be a project we are No. 1 in as a team, if we just put some crunching power behind it...

Regards
    Murray
    Last edited by Murray; 11-12-2006 at 01:10 PM.
    Before BOINC: 8778 Seti WUs Crunched

would be a great plan but until more come to help i will just keep crunching away the best i can and see where it gets the team

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    would be a great plan but until more come to help i will just keep crunching away the best i can and see where it gets the team
    I will have a lot more help heading the projects way in a week or so...going home for the hols!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    How's the workunits flow now? Is it still in shortage?
    Work is sporadic...the best way to get a lot of work is download as much as you can and when you return results you can top up if there are available.

I am loving Multiquoting!

Regards
    Murray

What will multiquoting say? I´m as a great??
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Quote Originally Posted by Lagu View Post
    What will multiquoting say? I´m as a great??
    I don't know what you mean

I understand. I use a Swedish thinking. I mean, Multiquoting what is it good to or what means whith this new finesse? How can I use it?
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Chess960 At Home

I would be interested in partaking in the project and moving our team to top spot if someone like Scooter or Murray would like to make contact with the forum moderator and ask if they could boost there supply of Work Units? If they are willing I am sure the Team mates that helped with the TanPaku and Riesel Sieve #1 spots would be willing to come over and crunch for a time!
    Murray or Scooter would you be kind enough to pursue this information in advance of a possible invasion of hardy WU crunchers from the AMDUsers Team Effort!

Please and Thank You, Both of you, for doing this inquisition.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    I would be interested in partaking in the project and moving our team to top spot if someone like Scooter or Murray would like to make contact with the forum moderator and ask if they could boost there supply of Work Units? If they are willing I am sure the Team mates that helped with the TanPaku and Riesel Sieve #1 spots would be willing to come over and crunch for a time!
    Murray or Scooter would you be kind enough to pursue this information in advance of a possible invasion of hardy WU crunchers from the AMDUsers Team Effort!

Please and Thank You, Both of you, for doing this inquisition.
    I would be glad to do that task and i will let you know the response i get

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast