Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Proteins at Home

Welcome to Proteins Team Aqua, we appreciate your assistance.

Wheee! Lookout PoorBoy, I'm on your 6! I just passed 50,000 in Proteins today. (toot'n my own horn)

... ... That's why I had rear Bumper Guards installed ...

Looks like a few of the guys from other teams that had passed me up during the Pi push didn't care for me passing them back up after coming back to Proteins. 3 of 4 have turned up the heat and 2 of them have doubled their output. It's on now. (My new 185 Opteron processor should be in on Wednesday and my RMA'd board should be in next week - ought to be worth about another 500+/day once I get the system going.)

Hey guys, we're doing very well in Proteins. Keep up the great effort everyone!

Yea looks like we are picking up some on Proteins.

I am still trying to build up a head of steam. I had to shut it all down for 1.5 days Monday night. My firewall hardware blew and I had to build a new one Tuesday.

All is well now.

That´s good to hear.
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

I lost about 8 hours of production today. My system shut down and started to re-boot. I think my power supply is dying. I have a spare but don't want to take this system down until I build the new unit. If my system keeps crashing I'll have to anyway.

I also need to figure out how to get rid of the darn password request at boot. I did an MS update and suddenly my system started asking for a password. Consequently it won't complete the boot process and the autostart applications won't re-start.

Google controluserpasswords 2

Yeah, I know the process. But my system tells me there is a file "ginamsi.dll" that is forcing this logon prompt. The problem is that I can't find that file.

Ok, I fixed it. Thank Google. I just put "ginamsi.dll" in Google, did a search and went directly to a solution web site which directed me to the M-$oft solution website.
    Last edited by Steve Lux; 04-13-2007 at 02:42 AM.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast