Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Proteins at Home

I downloaded PowerToys for Windoze XP and set the auto logon there.
    Darkness isn't there, but you can't see through it

Looks like Dr. Dan T. Morris of SETI.USA didn't care for my passing him up in Proteins. He's ramped up his production from 200-300/day to several thousand a day. SETI.USA is now a threat to us. How much of a threat depends on how much he/they ramp/s up. I'll be watching.

About 1500 more team points to go and we will re-pass team SETI.USA to regain 5th place. Unless there is a change in pace we should have them before the weekend is up. (hoping that Dr. Morris isn't paying attention)

Also, just another 9,000 points after team SETI.USA is team Boinc.Synergy, who we can pass up for 4th place.

I'll give you a hand for a while....
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Thanks for the help.

We have taken 5th place back from SETI.USA and it doesn't look like Dr. Dan has reacted yet, so we may be safe for a bit. We are less than 5k from passing up BOINC Synergy and they have yet to turn up their production also. So, 4th place may be ours within the week.

Apparently Dr. Morris was paying attention. He's turned his farm back onto Proteins so SETI.USA has passed us again. We are back down to 6th place. However, I intend remain a thorn in his side in Proteins, so he had better keep at it.

BOINC Synergy still doesn't seem to be paying attention and we are rapidly catching up to them.

We've passed up BOINC Synergy to recover 5th place. They certainly have a lot of members, but only two have turned up production in the last few days - it's not enough to match us so far.

Seems awefully quiet in this thread. Only a few of us quietly crunching away here. I just passed 100,000 in proteins - look out PoorBoy, I'm sneaking up on you..

Wow, Steve Lux that was amasing. Congrats and well done!
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Wasn't enough to keep our team placement though. We just lost another position.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast