Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Proteins at Home

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellds View Post
    Is anyone running that boinc version and see's that it has a effect of the number of wu's that can be downloaded?
    I'm running 5.10.7 on almost all my PCs but haven't switched fully to Proteins@Home yet. (I'm back in BRS trying to claw back to 2nd but BigMac can easily stomp me and Bok is looming up on my 6 )

I am running version 5.8.18 and the only problems I have had with WU's is one machine ran up against a 400/day limit one time. That was just on one machine, the others could still download wu's. The only other problem is the servers running out of wu's to send.

I am running 5.10 and and have it set to 4 days but it is only giving me about 30 hours of work.

And my fastest machine get like 4 hours. I have no clue what the hell is going on.

They all have the same settings.

I have the same problem Aquajoe, my fastest 3 machines only get 4 WU's a day, while my slowest machines get all they want. Whats up with this crazy project?

Maybe this can explain the problem:

I got this from boincstats:

Proteins@home Alpha

It´s a alpha project!

It has progressed to Beta.

Proteins at Home Project

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellds View Post
    I have the same problem Aquajoe, my fastest 3 machines only get 4 WU's a day, while my slowest machines get all they want. Whats up with this crazy project?
    I have my system set to connect to Server set at .1 days and the extended to capture up to 4 days. Of this the total of work units currently in my task load is 10. but as soon as two are complete they are reported and 2 more download to fill there place. So an endless stream of work units seems to be available no matter what you set it at, they keep flowing, At least in my viewpoint, Sorry mitchellds that your having such a hard time.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    Guess that there are not going to be mega-flushes on the 1st day of contest on this project.

Aquajoe and mitchellds this might contain the answer you seek.

http://boinc.berkeley.edu/sched.php

I need a translator. I didn't see anything that explained it.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast