Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Proteins at Home

Proteins at Home

Well we have a place to call home, our Team is moving up the ladder pretty fast right now as we head into 3rd place. I am only using one of my Computers on this project but after Saturday Afternoon I should have two systems crunching.

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

... Have more Coffee Nflight, we've been in 3'rd place since at least early yesterday ...

Day's to Overtaking BOINC Synergy : 17.37 Days | Gap : 60,993 We can do it ...
    Last edited by PoorBoy; 12-15-2006 at 02:18 PM.

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    You guys go fo it!! I just brought 3 more dullies online that I built this week and I'll hold our place in Xlab. God I love Xmas presents from the wife. But, I am getting a little tired of running elec circuits to the bedroom. Next spring I'm going to build a shed in the yard and move my zoo out there.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Make sure you put air conditioning and plumbing in, else the wife'll move back in on ya.

Already told her she'll be invited out for about an hour about 3 or 4 times a week. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gatekeeper53 View Post
    But, I am getting a little tired of running elec circuits to the bedroom. Next spring I'm going to build a shed in the yard and move my zoo out there.
    I had to laugh at that comment. MY ZOO ! I have heard a rack of servers called many things just not a ZOO~!

It's the wife's term. lol Among others at times.

My small collection has been called the output from a zoo ... a Pile of %$^&.

Proteins at Home Project

Meshmar That is more along the lines of the compliments I recieve, I pile of Roo dung is the best so far! Lately these baby's are my chew toys according to my neices. To young yet to know what they are used for! This afternoon I will be switching my Rocketship over to the Protein Project. I will be leaving the warmth and power with the Zoo Tender, (Go Gatekeeper53)!

Quote Originally Posted by gatekeeper53 View Post
    I just brought 3 more dullies online that I built this week and I'll hold our place in Xlab
    I should have 2 more Core 2 Duo's up and running by the end of next week or early the week after. I've had the CPU's, Memory & Video Cards sitting for a month now waiting for the Motherboards to come in. I finally decided to go with a different Motherboard that had the Features I wanted and actually cost $115 less each ...

I had no idea when I would get the other Motherboards so I decided to go this route instead ...

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast