Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MJ-12 Stats

Steve Lux,

Bok beat me to the answer. The last time I used the statstool there it worked.

Bok,

Are You sure there are more Eggs out there? What about the column before Project Rank (e.g. Toadys Rank).

Bill

What about it ?

And yes, I know of a lot of things people haven't mentioned anything about in the stats which are new..

Bok

Any plans of including that column?

Still not sure where you are talking about ? I can't say I've even shown a 'today's rank' anywhere? Can you provide an example of what you mean ?

Bok

not so much a today's rank, but the lines in the tables used to be numbered in the left column, so when your sorted by today's score, for instance, you could see at a glance where you stand without having to count down the names.

Didn't think anyone used that actually. Easy to add, it just uses up real estate though

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Still not sure where you are talking about ? I can't say I've even shown a 'today's rank' anywhere? Can you provide an example of what you mean ?

Bok
    Like these:

http://stats.free-dc.org/new/allteam...direction=DESC

http://stats.free-dc.org/new/allteams.php?proj=maj

I use it because I'm so far down in most projects it too hard to count that many. That's probably why you don't have to use it.
    Last edited by KAMCOBILL; 05-30-2008 at 05:22 PM.

I missed it for the actual date, but about 9 days ago we (AMD Users) went over 3 billion URLs crawled.

Also, Evil Dragon; Bring it on Brother, you're less than 3 weeks ahead of me. Time to make your move.
    And junkbuster; You have about 2 months until I catch you - if you've got it; bring it.
    Much longer of this goofin off and you boys'll be southern fried.

Interesting thing I have noticed is that when I first started Majectic-12 if you crawled a million URLs per day you would be sitting comfortably in the top 24. Now it is getting so that almost 3 million a day is barely keeping me on the front page's top 24 list. There are quite a few "new" crawlers out there and they are really pushing it.
    Last edited by Steve Lux; 06-24-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Added a bit of taunting...

Wink

Hi mates,

A early message for our good friends of AMD Users. Can you clean out your #9 spot.... we would like to have it!!

See you soon in our mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by [NGS]Cpt00Kirk View Post
    Hi mates,

A early message for our good friends of AMD Users. Can you clean out your #9 spot.... we would like to have it!!

See you soon in our mirrors
    You better watch out, because we are ruthless rabbit hunters

ps: started the client here, see what it does
    Last edited by Frederic Brillouet; 10-12-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast