Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Team Catching up Update

I wish we could get some more members to help us in this effort however it still does make me smile that they need 40 more members than us to make some headway.

I have resorted all recruiting methods to my disposal, without spamming and so far no one has been interested. What the hell is wrong with people?

Anyway we are still winning and we still have our places in other projects.

More than likely the people who care are here, and the people on our team who want to contribute to this particular project are.

Terry - Yes, I received several helpful answers. Bender10 left me with an interesting thought, though. I am not using Server 2003 x64. I wonder if that will make a difference on the upgrade?!?

I guess I better do the upgrade sooner rather than later. *sigh* Newegg and the CC are gonna like me. The wife is going to hate me. I need that second HDD to set up my RAID1, and now I should do the CPU upgrade before I DCPROMO.

I guess I'm going to have to start nabbing some OnForce workorders to get some extra cash flowing in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender10 View Post
    Hey Scooter!,

Glad to see you again. Thanks for helping out.

Mud season is due to begin on April 6 this year....
    I put the P4 on Pi for now the 3400+ will have to wait to help on Pi till it finishes the proof for the new record(3-4 more days I hope)!!!!

I dont know about over there but on this side of the lake I think mud season came early!!!

Your both are wrong, mud season is here ! Squish squish, everywhere, i am not a happy camper...

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Nahhhhh mud season was 2 weeks ago! Now it's mushroom season!!!!
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Ok Guys and Gals,

After yesterdays e-mail from Jainan some of us have talked it over and there just doesn't seem to be an end sight on Pi Segment. Since some of our heaviest crunchers need to get back to other projects, we are backing off on Pi. I want to thank any and all who came to help!!!! If you have a favorite project that you feel a need to return to please do. If not then please stay and give our friends at Blueberry Jam a hard time, lol I will be leaving some systems on this project but the bulk of my machines will go to Tanpaku to regain 1st place there. Again I want to personaly thank each and every one of you that came and donated your cycles to the team effort. There are people working on making a home for our new strike force and we have every intention of taking that idea too full service with a private area. Who knows we might just ring BBP's bell on occasion. I have no interest in personal goals so I will bounce around to different projects to shore up either efforts to advance our team position or to defend our #1 status.

I am kinda with ya, I want to use my computer for a more useful project. this has been fun though!
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

I'll stick around until I hit 5000 milestone then I'll join you guys on Tanpaku

Cheers
    Big Whiskey

I'll keep a seat warm for you! I stuck till I hit 30,000 lol

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152 LastLast