Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Catching up Update

It's funny how we AMD Users don't have to go running to the begging bowl for more raspberries (sorry blueberries..) everytime we need a push in a project. If there's one thing i know about begging is it's short lived, so enjoy your small push while it lasts.

Anyway i'm off to the IRC Networks to warn them about this.

I know I'm funny, but looks aren't everything...

I'll shut up now.

In the bottom left corner, way, way, way over there -->
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil-Dragon View Post
    It's funny how we AMD Users don't have to go running to the begging bowl for more raspberries (sorry blueberries..) everytime we need a push in a project.
    Raspberries, blueberries ... just don't overlook the Teaberries! Here, have some gum ...

Last edited by DarkStar; 03-22-2007 at 02:19 AM.

gotta love new projects
    first day was in top 200
    by about fifth I hope to be top 100

I can't believe the output I'm getting from my little farm

the real interesting part is one of Semphie 3100+ is just smokin' my Barton 2800+ by 3 to 1 and is almost even with my A64 3200+

usually my Barton doesn't even glance sideways and go "oh your here too" when running the same project with my Semphrons

this is a good project for my Semphies(if in the budget I might upgrade the other ones this weekend)

So we just need like 40 Semphies and we'll be have Blueberry Pi for a snack

mmmmmm...Blueberry pie

I see Poorboy got his game going

@NVM
    I was joking, I thought it would take awhile to catch you if I did at all, but now I see how much output I have, get your bacon ready to be fried. eh!

good work everyone, I see we got another new member from China, cool
    AMD Users DC'ing for the World

Cheers
    Big Whiskey

I don't know how long I'll stay with this Project as it's the first DC Project I've ever run. I know it's going to cost me in the BOINC Project's by running this but I'll help out for awhile anyway. I'm going to keep a close eye on Nano Hive & once we start to get threatened there I'll go back there, right now there are several Teams that are not that far behind us & with their output it will only take a week or so to catch us.

I didn't get really ramped up to PI Segment until late yesterday, then I found out this morning I had my 2'nd fastest PC set to not download any more work so it basically sat there for the last 8 hr's. Probably lost about 40 WU's as it's capable of 5+ WU's an hour ...
    Last edited by PoorBoy; 03-22-2007 at 11:10 AM.

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    PB like Burce Willis said; "Damn glad to see ya boy" When we get a lead on these guys I hear Tanpaku is in trouble and I'll have to head there for a bit but as soon as it's up a little I'll be over to Nano to give you a hand to make up some for you helping here. Thanks for comming.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Hey PoorBoy,
    Thanks for helping out. Stay as long as you can. I've been watching Nano too. That's the project that got me started BOINCing...

Thanks,
    Bender
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Yep, we're down to a 35k wu lead over 2nd place in Tanpaku now. We're just days away from losing our 1st place there. The second place team is outputting 9.4k wu's a day, we're doing 3.4k. Not good.

Not to worry, we'll get it back if we lose it.

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Let's kick these ole boys to the curb real bad first and then head over there while they bleed blueberry blue.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast