Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: D20L stats

I was trying to get some more run-up on OGR, but I've switched most of my systems back to d2ol to get some more points built up.

edit: All of them are back on d2ol now. I see there's a lot of Avian Flu work units again.
    Last edited by Brucifer; 03-14-2007 at 05:46 AM.

I checked my flash drives at werk this morning. I'll be doing a ~140 wu data dump tonight...

They are on old slow machines, but they crunch.
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Are you all aware that the stats will be reset next month?

Are you serious? Got an URL? Cause if that's for real then I'm finished with their projects for good. That will make two resets.

edit: I went to their site. What they are doing is zero-ing out the stats for their "next phase" and the present stats will go into a "hall of fame." Need to have all old stats uploaded by April 2, as on the 3rd they start the next phase.

So......... color me gone from this project folks. There's other worthwhile projects out there where they aren't playing musical chairs with the stats system.
    Last edited by Brucifer; 03-14-2007 at 08:43 PM.

i just went through the official D2OL forums and dang if i could find that news. i'll be choked though if its true.

Quote Originally Posted by NVM View Post
    i just went through the official D2OL forums and dang if i could find that news. i'll be choked though if its true.
    Yeah, it's there, under the section on D2OL Forums -> General Forums -> What's New -> with the thread title of "Next Project Phase Begins April 3" and was entered by Adam Hughes.

Keith75 is right. They are silly and I will not crunch for them longer. I´ve had enough! All hours and juice to no vain.
    It will be interesting se how many as will continue among all Teams out there. MoneyBee next.

Link: http://www.d2ol.com/cgi-bin/ultimate...c;f=1;t=000287
    Last edited by Lagu; 03-14-2007 at 08:55 PM.
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Quote Originally Posted by Lagu View Post
    Keith75 is right. They are silly and I will not crunch for them longer. I´ve had enough! All hours and juice to no vain.
    It will be interesting se how many as will continue among all Teams out there. MoneyBee next.

Link: http://www.d2ol.com/cgi-bin/ultimate...c;f=1;t=000287
    but that's from last year. look at the date, 2006. we've been doing phase II for almost a year now. even our stats page clearly say phase II.
    Last edited by NVM; 03-14-2007 at 09:24 PM.

Well don't I feel like an idiot. I don't even know what year it is. lol Guess I was once burned and twice shy with their stats being reset.

Damn NVM, you are right but what mean Keithw75?
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast