Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Majestic - 12

Majestic - 12

Thanks for coming back to MJ-12 Sheff. We were rapidly losing ground and ARS Technica would have had us within a month.

Not much action here in MJ-12, nor much team support for our placement, but I've been giving it everything I have these last 6 months to resist losing placement. Folks come buy and crawl for a little while, but don't seem to stay long.

If you haven't yet, you need to upgrade to the newest MJ-12 client. It added a much-needed 20% to my crawling capacity.

Did you say Ars Technica was about to pass us? I'm going to have to start crawling again.

UPDATE: According to Free-Dc, it's just 24 days until they overtake us there too, i hope my bit helps.
    Last edited by AMD-USR_JL; 03-23-2007 at 02:05 AM.

I keep on getting an "internalError" saying that there is not enough disk space to upload a barrel. I've got 150GB left on my drive, but it says "internalError", so is it them or me?

It's them, Alex needs to change HDD's again.

AMD-USR_JL, thanks for coming back. Your help is much appreciated, but we still need more to keep from falling behind. We are close to pacing them, but ARS Technica is still gaining on us.

According to Free-DC we beat them by 100k yesterday, but right now they've got us by 100k

Thanks for the help Vaughan. Now we have them by almost 300k today.

No kidding, we're starting to look healthier now. With this newer version of MJ-12 I've been able to run 15 crawlers and not lock my system up, something I was unable to do with the older version.

Terry and Dark13Mage, welcome to Majestic-12. Thank you for your assistance. With a bit more help we could hold off ARS and X Grubbers.

If you don't have unlimited bandwidth you should adjust your crawlers and upload/download speed to ensure you don't go over your provider limit.

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis
    Steve it's not my bandwidth it's my router that gets blown out. the bandwidth is unlimited.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast