Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chris' Thread

In a cornfield about 35 miles east of St. Louis

Chris' Thread

I have to figure that with all the time that Chris (Leavitron) spends here (more than the majority of our members) we should give him his own thresd. So if anyone has information or comments for him this is the place to leave them. LMAO

Good morning Chris nice post this morning.
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni!

I am totally against political jokes....I've seem to many of them elected!!

Do you think with two threads he can tie a knot?

Leavitron will most likely get someone to do it for him. HE has taken over TBP and is "in charge" now that Accs has not been seen for a while....

"Peter has been noticeably absent lately. I guess that makes me defacto team leader....."

Hmmm, maybe 2 went for a walk and 1 came back....
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Nope I see Peter right now. Peter we can start you your own thread too if you like. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bender10 View Post
    Leavitron will most likely get someone to do it for him. HE has taken over TBP and is "in charge" now that Accs has not been seen for a while....

"Peter has been noticeably absent lately. I guess that makes me defacto team leader....."

Hmmm, maybe 2 went for a walk and 1 came back....
    That comment is completely uncalled for. That alone is enough to keep me from joining in on the fun.

FYI, Peter was away for reasons I don't need to discuss. He didn't tell anyone because he didn't feel so compelled. I would think that all of us would agree - Real Life(tm) takes priority over the Net. I jumped the gun and I have apologized to him for doing so.

PS. Thanks Terry! I love you too!

You know something Leavitron, We all look at this as fun. And it will still be fun when this is over, however it ends. Everyone will still chat and make jokes. We will still be asking computer questions from our peers, advice on what is the best video card and how to run a more efficent pharm.

If you look far enough back into the mists of time you will see that, YOU came banging on OUR door...Not the other way around. And for that, you have been assaulted with good natured ribbing, suggestions on improving the output of your pharms etc...Mean old nasty AMD'ers.

So lighten-up. We are donating our cpu cycles to what each of us feels is a worthy cause (i know i am). And the only winner that matters is Jianan Hao and Chinese DC. That's good enough for me. I'm sure you don't object.

About that video card, ATi 1950 Crossfire or GeForce 8800 gts.....
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Geeez remind me to have you write my acceptance speech if I'm ever elected to any office, I think your safe because I hold politicians in the same high esteem as I do lawyers. lol

I guess you guys don't know me that well after all.

I'm all about having fun. That should be obvious because I came here to give you guys a hard time, first. However, there are some areas that are sensitive to people. We each have them.

I happen to take offense to "gay reference" jokes. That should be something you are able to respect.

Gay? I had to go back and re-read everything and I still don't see a gay reference. If you mean:"Hmmm, maybe 2 went for a walk and 1 came back...." Then I'm sure he was talking about the take over of leader of the group and that you had taken Peter for a walk and done away with him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast