Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dumped WU´s

Last edited by Brucifer; 05-01-2007 at 01:09 AM.

Well I am glad that both of you guys are back. We could really use the help in D2OL.
    Last edited by Beerknurd; 05-01-2007 at 01:32 AM.

who's we?

I am glad that both of you guys are here. I can't speak for anyone else. Sorry about the typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd View Post
    I am glad that both of you guys are here. I can't speak for anyone else. Sorry about the typo.
    Me too... Its all about TEAM... Yea, we're up to 6th and rolling... Sorry my output is down a little TSC and getting this other box ready to ship I moved a couple hundred GB of data and it took a little while...
    I’m Dangerously Under Medicated!!!

i can't belong to a team that endorses this kind of thing. its a phony 6th place, and after the last episode i thought things might have changed. you want it, you can have it. members were duped by the alias as well, but i suspect they don't care cuz there's points again.

Since I'm losing a box I'm just going to wait until I can throw a little more at it B-4 I start running TSC along side D2OL...
    I’m Dangerously Under Medicated!!!

Endorse what kind of thing? If you mean team members joining and leaving and taking or bringing their points with them, well, we might as well embrace it because we sure can't change it. As far as I'm concerned the more the merrier as long as we're civil with each other. One sure way of eventually busting the team is to fuss about folks for taking an interest elsewhere and leaving, and fussing at folks for changing their minds and coming back.

The important parts are that we are doing good works and that we are civil with each other - wherever we are.

I'm running off my remaining wu's and switching over to Tanpaku. I still have 3 'Flash' drives I'll keep running for you (300-400 week).
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Lux View Post
    Endorse what kind of thing?
    joining under a new name. he's playing the members here. the effect is any new members will get an extremely cautious welcome, if any. oh well, really doesn't matter anymore. i guess i'm used to stricter rules. maybe i'll come back under another name to show you why multiple accounts are forbidden on most other boards.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast