Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dumped WU´s

Wrong Mike. Why another account? Simple reason. With projects that don't track team scores it is impossible to crunch for multiple teams at the same time. With boinc projects one can simply change teams and points for multiple teams continue to count for each team under the user's account.

As for duping people? I hardly think so. In d2ol there are only a few people participating that can consistently put up 1700 to 2400 points per day, like around 4 or 5.

Why combine them? Because I have been here at this team for quite a while. I have several good friends here and wish to continue crunching with them. The greatest majority of all my d2ol/tsc points were crunched here. Yes, I do wish that team points were tracked by all projects, but they are not, and that is totally out of my control.

If you don't like me, then that is totally beyond my control also. Is that going to stop me from crunching D2OL/TSC/dnetc/PSP/MoneyBee and a couple boinc projects? No it's not, and I don't intend to leave here because of it. It's time to move on and worry about the important stuff in life like more money for electricity bills or whether or not AMD is going to get their quad cores out this year at a price we can afford and stuff like that.

As we said in the 60's..... peace brother.

i've already proved my point. you're wasting my time.

Did another D2OL dump today.

Looking at the stats, it looks as if Ars Technica is making a move on D2OL.

Last night I started letting the 5 days worth of Proteins wu's wind down on my 3800+. When they do I'll put this system full onto D2OL to help hold them off.
    Last edited by Steve Lux; 05-04-2007 at 02:45 AM.

I'm sure that I have at least 600 to dump when I get home... In about 1 hour...

Holding ars 'off', and we are 1.5 million behind them?

Thanks, I had a REAL bad day today...needed a chuckle..
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

I guess it depends on your perspective. I have grown used to seeing AMD Users at the top of the daily output on the FreeDC stats page. I realise that we are far behind them in the team score and that catching up to them would be a real challenge, but my thinking was to help prevent them from pulling farther ahead. Hence the "help hold them off" comment.

I understand. We are in the same position on Tanpaku. Trying not to go backwards (or lose ground as it were) any faster than necessary, to stay within 'striking' distance...

(ok?)

And, I really needed a chuckle....
    Logic is the art of being wrong with confidence.

Also, I can only provide 1 system as the other two have to stay on Proteins to help hold them off there.

So much to do and so few cores to do it with..

LOL yeah, isn't that the truth!!

I sure wish whoever that is tailgating me would turn off their high beams and pass already... Sheesh... Do you know who that is Gatekeeper53???

Seriously guy's nice work 1 and all...
    I’m Dangerously Under Medicated!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast