Thread: seti.germany at PG

seti.germany at PG

I don't know if anyone noticed but seti.germany has taken a big interest in PG. They have more than doubled their output these past 2 weeks and are still building. Can anyone who knows german head over to their site and see what's up?

Also, someone should let Poorboy know that KE7AAR from BOINC Synergy is less than 2 weeks from overtaking him for #1.

Finally, BOINC@Australia is seeking candidates for AA7. Their top choices so far are:

* Rosetta
    * WCG
    * Malaria
    * SETI
    * Tanpaku

Gotta keep an eye on those crazy Aussies! Maybe someday in the future, we can collaborate with them and attack the same project at the same time.

My german is a little rusty but it seems that seti germany thinks they can take #1 in about 2 months

There are too many freakin' projects.... I don't have enough computers to go around and can't figure out which one to run?? Sheesh...

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd View Post
    There are too many freakin' projects.... I don't have enough computers to go around and can't figure out which one to run?? Sheesh...
    I agree with you Beerknurd. Just pick one like I did (BOINC Riesel Sieve) and make it your home. When you don't know where to go or what to run there's always your "home" project.

Now if anyone has a couple of Intel Quad Xeon 5345s I can "borrow" I might be able to ward off Lumiukko.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd View Post
    I agree with you Beerknurd. Just pick one like I did (D2OL) and make it your home. When you don't know where to go or what to run there's always your "home" project.

Heh Heh Heh, who said plagiarism wasn't alive and well...
    I’m Dangerously Under Medicated!!!

2 weeks of crunching, no new primes found, i'm slightly annoyed. No more PrimeGrid now, moving on to another project.

Patience, patience my friend
    Once an AMDuser always an AMD user

Quote Originally Posted by Opteron View Post
    I agree with you Beerknurd. Just pick one like I did (D2OL) and make it your home. When you don't know where to go or what to run there's always your "home" project.

Heh Heh Heh, who said plagiarism wasn't alive and well...
    The word is Plagiarism and the New Project is all around: Plagiarism@home I thought since this word was placed in an older post I would use the same post to resurrect 'Opteron's' comment and state that this new project brings the comment once stated to a reality check. This new project is quite a bit different then other projects but it is set to the effort to make sure we are all being individuals and not taking someone else's lines and using them as our own. Hence Plagiarism !

Oh Thanks Opteron for making this statement so long ago!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Perhaps a bit prematurely: BOINCStats has Plagiarism@Home as 'retired'...