Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tek182

Tek182

I think Tek182 is Beyond from Ars Technica... He joined us about the same time Ars ramped up in Spinhenge. I think he is a spy!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Beerknurd; 06-01-2007 at 05:47 AM.

At least KWSN members have the balls to say who they are
    Win, lose or draw

I'm not 100% sure, but I have a pretty good hunch...

Yea, i think it is him too. If you look in each of their profiles, the one here and the one at spinhenge, they list the same homepage. http://www.geocities.com/ttim_mcgraw/mypage.html

Thumbs down Gee, Thanks guys!

Guys,
    I am not a spy! It is just me! Geez! I am not pretending to be anyone else! Sorry, but you are barking up the wrong tree! I can't believe this crap! You guys are paranoid!

Tek182

We are just playing on the defensive... It all in good fun!!!

I'm not paranoid, just neurotic.

I'm a spy... "I" spy on myself then tell "me" about it then "myself" gets angered at "I" for snitching and getting the whole damn thing started...

On the other hand maybe we're just Schizophrenic...
    I’m Dangerously Under Medicated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Opteron View Post
    I'm a spy... "I" spy on myself then tell "me" about it then "myself" gets angered at "I" for snitching and getting the whole damn thing started...
    That statement gave me a headache...

Quote Originally Posted by Beerknurd View Post
    I think Tek182 is Beyond from Ars Technica... He joined us about the same time Ars ramped up in Spinhenge. I think he is a spy!!!!!!!
    LOL I really got a chuckle out of this one. I think there is a multi-national pastime in the DC world about everyone wondering who "who & who* may or may not be. It's entertaining anyway. As for the spy thing though, it's rather hard to be a spy when the forums are all open to the public.

If he is, then what's he doing? Why he's adding points to the AMD Users score as all the boinc stuff is tracked by user and team. So if he is spying on open to the public forums and at the same time donating points to the team on spinhenge it looks like a good deal for the team really.

And if he isn't Beyond, well then at least he is/was put in league of a good contributor and member of the ARS team.

And if he's just plain ole Tek182, why that's just fine cause the team needs his points no matter what he/she is.

and last but not least, I know Beer was just having a good time and meant no harm!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast