Thread: Hunting members!

Hunting members!

Found this thread:

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/fo...d?thread=12468

Feel free to start hunting members as much as you can so we can be the biggest of them all and beat the crap out of INTEL!!!

I have probably recruited 1!

How many can you recruit???

There is 300.000 members waiting for you!!!

I need som help here with recriuting!

I have said the most about the AMD processors but maybe there is more that you know of!?

So..help me!

PLS!

Hunting members!

Don't get discouraged there Bubben but, you are trying to break someone from there current situational team or environment. Most people are not ready to leave, some do try out the new team and return to there former one that they are used to. Each person here tries to recruit some people, most of us succeed, some recruit more then one, but all of us have failed to keep everyone with us at AMD Users. It is a free country/world and people have to the right to change without notice, leaving the rest of us disoriented and wondering what did we do to cause this. If a new recruit is willing to change what will keep them here over returning to there old haunches? We can't offer them any financial means we are all volunteers as it is.

I am not trying to be negative in my point of view I just want you to know that to date of my 20 months of participating with the Team and I am constantly boasting our realm of participants as the best on the NET. I have only been able to recruit two members and have them stay the whole time.

My personal feelings is that AMD Users is my extended family, while I do make silly statements on occasion, like sticking my foot in my mouth. I get lambasted with comments of derogatory nature, but they mean well and point out my misgivings. Most times they are very complimentary and I feel like I have accomplished many things I would have not had I been somewhere else.

I have no real solutions as to how to approach recruiting except to tell them like it really is and don't lie! That is all...

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nflight View Post
    Don't get discouraged there Bubben but, you are trying to break someone from there current situational team or environment. Most people are not ready to leave, some do try out the new team and return to there former one that they are used to. Each person here tries to recruit some people, most of us succeed, some recruit more then one, but all of us have failed to keep everyone with us at AMD Users. It is a free country/world and people have to the right to change without notice, leaving the rest of us disoriented and wondering what did we do to cause this. If a new recruit is willing to change what will keep them here over returning to there old haunches? We can't offer them any financial means we are all volunteers as it is.

I am not trying to be negative in my point of view I just want you to know that to date of my 20 months of participating with the Team and I am constantly boasting our realm of participants as the best on the NET. I have only been able to recruit two members and have them stay the whole time.

My personal feelings is that AMD Users is my extended family, while I do make silly statements on occasion, like sticking my foot in my mouth. I get lambasted with comments of derogatory nature, but they mean well and point out my misgivings. Most times they are very complimentary and I feel like I have accomplished many things I would have not had I been somewhere else.

I have no real solutions as to how to approach recruiting except to tell them like it really is and don't lie! That is all...
    I have the same feeling for our team. And with you as the crazy uncle, well it always makes things extra cozy (Not to mention AMDave as the crazy Aussie grandpa )

NeoGen is offline AMD Users Alchemist Moderator
    Site Admin
    I never make publicity because it annoys me to see it all over... it's that old saying, don't do to others what you wouldn't like to be done to yourself.

I believe that an effective means of publicity is to participate on the project's forums talks, help other people, say some jokes, and things like that, always carrying our symbol on the signature... I did that on BBC Climate Prediction Project when it opened. I spent several months there on the Q&A helping out people with problems. And coincidence or not, there were people joining our team almost every day.

This is what I put in all my signatures on project's forums -->

I'm sure that if people see that animation often curiosity will lead them to come over and at least see what we got to offer...

AMDave is offline Seeker of the exit clause Moderator
    Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic Brillouet View Post
    I have the same feeling for our team. And with you as the crazy uncle, well it always makes things extra cozy (Not to mention AMDave as the crazy Aussie grandpa )

Nflight knows this typo well -> "MADave" hehe
    . . . . . ___
    . . . . . . .\___/\______
    . . . . . . . \__AMD___\\__
    ---------------------------------------------

A good way maybe is to put up a boincstats or amdavatar on different places on the internet?

That will hopefully not annoy anyone..?!

Quote Originally Posted by AMDave View Post

Nflight knows this typo well -> "MADave" hehe
    I am the one who tagged you with that glorious Nickname! Yes in Deed, and if the shoe fits where it~!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...

Sweden are having more dollarmillioners:

Tried to recrute some on E24:

Inlagt av: Bubben, 27/6 19:57

ALLA RIKA BORDE satsa på en ny dator och gå med i www.worldcommunitygrid.org

Det bästa som dom kan göra!!!