Thread: FDA Beer Test

FDA Beer Test

Yesterday, scientists for the FDA suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

Quote Originally Posted by DMMc View Post
    Yesterday, scientists for the FDA suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.
    hahaha someone told me that a while ago. And I have noticed the effects myself... but still: Waiter, whats taking that pint so long???

That is really funny actually! I don't drink, and I don't plan too, but I know folks who do! ... this could be funny
    If you can't make it ... Don't come!
    http://neogen.amdusers.com/contest2007/race4b.htm

Quote Originally Posted by PcManiac View Post
    That is really funny actually! I don't drink, and I don't plan too, but I know folks who do! ... this could be funny
    Clear the area!!!! We have a mad man in Room AMD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DMMc View Post
    The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.
    That sounds a lot like my college fraternity after a night of partying our Butt off. Calling Dr. Brillouet; there is a need for a 302 commitment (secret way to say a funny farm contestant) in the house~! I am just razzing you guys please don't take this seriously!

Challenge me, or correct me, but don't ask me to die quietly.

…Pursuit is always hard, capturing is really not the focus, it’s the hunt ...